The course aims to equip students with the skills and knowledge required to analyze market trends and make informed trading decisions. Students will learn about the Dow Theory and how it can be used to identify market trends. They will also be introduced to the concept of support and resistance, which helps in determining the levels where the market may change direction.
The course covers trend line systems, which are used to identify and follow trends in the market. Candlestick patterns are also discussed, which help traders to identify potential reversals or continuations in the market. Various chart patterns, such as head and shoulders, triangles, and double tops/bottoms, are also explained.
Fibonacci analysis is used to identify potential levels of support and resistance in the market. Indicators and oscillators, such as the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), are explained in detail. The course also covers risk management techniques that can help traders to manage their exposure to the market and protect their capital.
What Will You Learn
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Dow Theory and Concept of support and resistance
- Various Chart Patterns and Moving Average Systems
- Trend line Systems and Candlestick Patterns
- The Amazing World of Fibonacci
- Indicators, Oscillators & Risk Management
- Technical indicators to optimise trading decision